Flu Shot Clinic at ISU
Occupational medicine staff will provide the flu shot at no cost to ISU employees this fall while supplies last. The 2017 flu clinic is scheduled for October 9 - October 20 from 9:00 - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Bring your ISU ID card to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeve or loose fitting shirt for ease of administration.
- Limited parking in front of TASF, employees encouraged to bike or walk.
The flu shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older. (If you are pregnant, the flu shot is recommended, however, pregnant women are encouraged to check with your physician prior to vaccination.) The flu season peaks in December - February, but can run from October until early May. For more information on the flu vaccine for 2017, visit the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2017-2018.htm
The following groups are eligible to receive this free service:
- Faculty, Professional and Scientific, Merit and Post Docs
- Retirees on health plan who are not yet 65
- ISU Foundation employees
- Iowa State Daily employees
The following groups are NOT eligible for this campus clinic:
- Students (undergrad and graduate) and visiting scholars. Please contact Thielen Student Health Center for vaccination information.
- Spouses and dependents.
For more information on the flu vaccination clinic at ISU, see the Flu Shot 2016 - Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have additional questions, please contact the UHR Service Center at 294-4800.