Get Cooking: A Virtual Culinary Experience
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We have already reached our maximum number of participants and are no longer accepting registrations.
We have a NEW opportunity for ISU employees this fall - Get Cooking: A Virtual Culinary Experience. This free, four-session series is sponsored by ISU WellBeing in partnership with ISU Dining and the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition.
Get Cooking will not only enhance your cooking skills but also improve your grocery shopping – all from the convenience of your home on your own time!
- Sessions will be offered from Sept. 21 through October 26, 2020.
- The first three modules will include a cooking demonstration from a team of ISU Dining Chefs and Culinary Food Science faculty and students. Student Wellness and Dining Dietitians will provide information on nutrition, goal setting, mindful eating, and meal planning.
- The fourth and final week features a virtual grocery store tour.
- A discussion board will be utilized to answer questions and track participation.
- Employees also have the option to participate in an ISU student’s research study.
- Get Cooking is limited to 100 employees. Individuals who complete all four sessions will receive 100 points in Adventure2 and a $15 Hy-Vee gift card.
If you would like to participate in Get Cooking click on this link to register.
If you have questions about the research, please contact Jennifer Pilut at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruth Litchfield at email@example.com, 515-294-9484.